Friday 19 November 2010

One Kitten still to find a home!

I never expected to be posting again about available Ocicat kittens -  yes,  I still have 3 of them at almost 6 months of age.  Reluctantly I've decided to keep two -  Zelda (Sielun Veljet) the tawny classic girl,  and Teazle (Shamrain) the chocolate spotted boy who was very ill at 14 weeks but amazingly made a complete recovery with no clue as to the cause of his illness.  Thunderstone,  the black silver classic boy who really should be THE example of correct classic pattern,  is still here too and despite several enquiries, no-one seems to appreciate his stunning looks!


 I hope to show Teazle and Zelda in the New Year,  it is now over a year since I last showed a cat and I'm not even sure I'm confident enough to try it again........

Other news is that I was approved for promotion to Full Judge by the Ocicat BAC,  but for some strange reason this did not get onto the Council Agenda,  so I have to wait until February 2011.  I was also recently approved by the Russian BAC as a PJ and again that will hopefully be actioned in February.

And the very exciting news - apart from it being the Supreme Show tomorrow, which isn't all that exciting as I have nothing entered yet again -   is that Ross and I are going to the ATP World Tour Finals at the O2 next Tuesday - if my intuition is right,  we'll be seeing Federer v Murray :))     Will report further next week!






No comments: